Merry & Bright Union Station Lighting Event
We’re excited to kick off the holiday season at the first annual Merry & Bright Union Station Lighting Event! If you like hot cocoa, Christmas carols, and taking photos with Santa, then we encourage you to attend on November 17th from 5:30 pm-7:30 pm! It’s a free event with something for the whole family to enjoy.
Festivities will include:
- Toy drive benefiting the Wichita Children’s Home (It’s encouraged to bring an unwrapped new toy; drop boxes will be on-site)
- Photos with Santa
- Horse-drawn Carriage rides
- A live reindeer
- Interactive kids’ station
- Hot cocoa and cookies
- Music from local choirs and artists
- Pop-up Christmas tent
- We’ll also be on-site with 2 festive vehicles for you to view!
Help Us Benefit The Wichita Children’s Home
Throughout the holiday season, we will also be collecting gift cards and sweat suits (all sizes) for the Wichita Children’s Home. You can bring your donation to us during the Merry & Bright Union Station Lighting Event, or you can stop by one of our participating dealerships from November 17th through December 18th to donate.
The Wichita Children’s Home is in most need of restaurant gift cards and gift cards to big box stores such as Walmart, Target, and Dillons. Amazon and Visa gift cards are also encouraged!
Dealership Drop-Off Locations:
- Eddy’s Toyota, located at 7333 E. Kellogg Dr.
- Eddy’s Chevrolet Cadillac, located at 8801 E. Kellogg Dr.
- Eddy’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, located at 11028 W. Kellogg Dr.
- Eddy’s Volvo, located at 3211 N. Webb Rd.
- Subaru of Wichita, located at 11610 E. Kellogg Dr.
Any donation amount will go a long way. Your donation will go towards the Wichita Children’s Home’s mission to provide abused and neglected children with a place of safety and opportunities to thrive. We are dedicated to helping children have a merry & bright Christmas this year. We hope to have your help in our efforts to benefit the Wichita Children’s Home!